Orthodontic Treatment In Morristown & Flanders, NJ
Welcome to the practice of Dr. Joseph Arvay! We are proud to provide effective and efficient orthodontic treatment options to children and adults including Invisalign, metal braces, clear braces, ceramic braces, and more. We insist that all patients are comfortable and confident with their orthodontic treatment so we use our first visit to make sure that all questions are answered and that your specific needs have been addressed.
What To Expect From Your First Visit
During your first visit, Dr. Arvay will discuss treatment options with you as well as when the best time to start treatment will be. This is a great time for you to get to know Dr. Arvay and discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Your appointment should take no longer than an hour including any x-rays we’ll need to take or forms you’ll need to fill out.
During your initial exam, Dr. Arvay will be sure to address the following questions and concerns:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment/ insurance options?
The initial consultation is a great opportunity for you to ask questions so you feel confident and comfortable with your treatment.
What To Bring With You
In order to for your appointment to run as smoothly as possible, we ask that you bring a few things with you just to speed up the process.
- Any panoramic x-ray taken within the past six months
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card (this will help us give you an estimate of cost)
- Medical history forms. By downloading and filling out these forms before your appointment, we will be able to reduce waiting time
Contact Us Today!
Thank you for choosing Dr. Joseph Arvay! We are proud to offer free orthodontic exams to the Morristown and Flanders communities including the surrounding areas of Madison, Whippany, Randolph, Mt. Olive, Roxbury, Ledgewood, Cedar Knolls, Mendham, Morris Plains, and Morris County New Jersey. Please contact our office with any questions or if you would like to make an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!
**We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. All of our online forms are submitted via a secure connection and are HIPAA compliant.