Invisalign Clear Aligners From Your Local Morristown & Flanders, NJ Orthodontist
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign clear orthodontic aligners are a convenient and innovative alternative to metal braces available to patients of Dr. Arvay’s in Morristown, Flanders, Randolph, Morris Plains, Madison, and the surrounding areas of Morris County, NJ. Invisalign is not bonded to your teeth, offering several important advantages over braces:
- You have better access to your teeth with removable Invisalign than with metal braces, so you can brush and floss easily.
- Invisalign is clear and almost invisible. It is less noticeable than braces and does not draw attention to your teeth.
- You can eat all kinds of food without worrying about food caught in your metal braces or damage to the wires.
- The polyurethane plastic used to make Invisalign is soft and flexible, unlike the sharp metal edges and wires used for braces. Invisalign does not cause the damage and pain to your mouth associated with braces.
- Invisalign can assist you with grinding or clenching habits. The aligners can function as thin night guards while you sleep.
These benefits are available to a wider group of patients than ever before. Clear aligner technology has advanced significantly in recent years. Invisalign can now effectively treat many malocclusions that previously were not addressed by clear aligners. You can find out if Invisalign will work for you by meeting with Dr. Arvay.
Dr. Arvay’s team uses computer software to design several sets of Invisalign “trays” for your top and bottom teeth.
- The trays carefully apply force to move your teeth.
- You wear each set a minimum of 20 hours a day.
- Every two weeks, you start a new set of trays to move your teeth closer to the desired position.
Will Invisalign Work for My Teen?
As an orthodontist in Morristown and Flanders, Dr. Arvay helps many teens improve their smiles. Invisalign offers two features ideal for working with teens:
- Eruption tabs that maintain space for molars not fully grown in.
- Compliance indicators that fade with wear, allowing parents and Dr. Arvay to monitor the time teens wear their aligners.
What Are the Care Instructions for Invisalign?
It is easy to care for your teeth with Invisalign:
- Simply remove and brush your aligners and carefully brush and floss your teeth.
- Maintain your new smile by following post-treatment retainer instructions.
Request A Consultation With Dr. Arvay!
At Arvay Orthodontics, we are committed to maintaining open communication with our patients. If you have any questions about Invisalign or any of our other orthodontic treatments, please don’t hesitate to contact our Morristown (973) 538-5067 or Flanders (973) 927-2260 offices. Our friendly staff is happy to help you with any questions or schedule a consultation. We look forward to meeting you!